RGM Transport, LLC
Servicing the Continental USA & Eastern Canada
RGM Transport is a small, fast-growing trucking company operating out of Bethel, PA with a 2nd terminal in Goodyear, AZ. We currently run about 45 trucks, including stepdecks, RGNs, Flatbeds, and Reefers. Hauling has been in our DNA for generations!
D-U-N-S Number: 60-311-3213
We service all 48 states in the continental USA as well as eastern Canada. We’re fully insured (up to $250,000 cargo insurance), and ready to serve your business!
Why should you use RGM for your transportation needs?
Here’s some of the ways we set ourselves apart from the competition:
- We’re extremely reliable
- We strive to give you outstanding service
- We strive for consistent, on-time deliveries
- We commit to excellent communication
Our philosophy is excellency – it’s our priority to give you excellent service, and we do whatever it takes to make that happen. We hire experienced, reliable drivers through our own personal connections. We use good equipment, and maintain it meticulously.
You can check our profile on U-SHIP: http://www.uship.com/profile/rgmtransportllc/
For overflow freight that RGM Transport is unable to accommodate, RGM Logistics is able to broker those loads so you only need one point of contact for all your hauling needs.
Do you need truck repair and service work done in the Myerstown, PA area? Check out our sister company, Goods Truck Service.
We Aim For Awesome!
Meet the Office Team
Ryan – CEO
Trevor – Fleet Manager
Tim – Flatbed Dispatch
Clyde – Flatbed Dispatch
Travis – Specialized Dispatch
Jarid – Refrigerated Dispatch
Mark – Accountant Manager
Matt – Accountant/HR
Logan – Accounting Admin
Josh – Accountant
Abner – Mechanic
RGM Transport LLC Mission Statement
To bring glory to God by being a positive influence and a faithful steward of all that God has entrusted to us.
To Deliver Remarkable Results that leave a lasting impression.
Stewardship – Taking ownership & responsibility of the opportunities & resources that have been entrusted to us. Being accountable for our actions.
- Ownership – Taking the initiative to bring about positive results.
- Accountability – Caring about the outcome as much as an owner of the company would.
Influence – Be a positive influence on everyone you come in contact with.
Communication – Communicating in an Honest, Open & Honorable manner.
- Honest – Refusing to lie, steal, or deceive in any way.
- Open – Talk about what is really going on.
- Honorable – characterized by integrity, guided by a keen sense of duty and ethical conduct (NO Gossip).
Personal Growth – Striving to use your abilities to the fullest potential.
- Teachable – Open to new ideas.
- Discipline – Continuous improvement towards personal excellence.